Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

About the Books

For those of you who are wondering - I have loved books since I was old enough to hold them up and pretend to read while my parents told me the stories they held. When I learned to read I loved them even more and the only thing I loved better was animals. So animal books, by default became my super favourites and every birthday it was easy for my family and friends to buy me presents. They just picked a book - any book - as long as it involved animals it was a sure winner!

And now that I have this space and the people coming here are all animal lovers, I figured I would share my books with you.

The list on the right of books worth reading are not just randomly selected. They are all books that I have read and love and reccommend to all of you who love animals and like to read. :-)

Occasionally I will include a short review of a book to help you along - but I figured I would add to the list slowly so everyone gets time to maybe pick one up and read it - please feel free to send me your reccommendations too and we will add them on there!

I hope you will enjoy some of these as much as I did and continue to even today.

No comments: