Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

Meet the Musketeers

I was thinking about what people would like to read about here and obviously one of the obvious ones was dogs and their nutrition and food, but it also occured to me that this blog is also a channel - for you and me and all the other dog (and cat) lovers to get to know each other and share information and views. So I came to the conclusion that it would make sense to put in a nice mix of information, facts, stories and anything else that felt right! To begin with I thought I would tell you a bit about me and what I do.

I used to be a corporate flunkey till a year and a half ago and then I used a rather flimsy excuse to quit and start Pet Chef. I really wanted to spend more time with my muttleys so Pet Chef was the ideal option.

At this point I guess I should introduce you to the family - so there is the Bouncing Beagle, who is a vain little guy, prone to bouts of pettey thievery always involving food and with a complete aversion to work or exercise of any kind. Then came the Pouncing Pug aka Ever-ready puppy, who will play with any toy any time of day or night, stalks me constantly and is loving and sweet natured except for a few episodes of agression to his brother the Beagle every now and then. Lastly there is Nervous Nellie, a slightly neurotic dalmatian whose traumas at the paws of another dog have made her very high strung but have not been able to touch her lovely, gentle, ladylike nature.

That's the three musketeers and each of them has a strong and unique personality and though at times they drive me crazy - I wouldn't have them any other way. They will feature a lot in my posts, being, as they are, the inspiration in all I do.

2 comments:

Harsha said...

Good to know the rest of the family ! I think I heard the monsters behind the gate when I came down to pick up some treats the other day, hope to meet them in person soon !! :)

Pet Chef said...

Hey Harsha...you should really come meet them...they love company! :-)