Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

Apologies...

...for the long absence - but things have been crazy busy mad. It has been a long haul through the first half of this year and not all of it has been good. But here we are and at last it is all coming together and I can make some sense of it. Thank you all of not deleting the blog off your list and you have my promise that I will make this space as interesting and useful as possible!

One of the things I was thinking in the last few months is how much trivia I seem to have collected that is actually really handy information to have when you have a dog or a cat. All those little snippets are disjoint and random but I think putting them here for you to read may actually help - you get to read stuff that may help you someday and I get to spread my love of factoids :)

I also have some exciting plans ahead for Pet Chef and all our doggie clients so keep an eye on this space.

For now I am off to bake a birthday cake so till later...

No comments: